Personal Services Agreement
Individual Consultation, Coaching and Mentoring
Please read this document carefully and in its entirety before purchasing and engaging in Individual Consultation, Coaching, and Mentoring (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”). The Services are provided by Leela Ehrhart LLC.
This Personal Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between Leela Ehrhart LLC, a business organized and operating under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, with its principal office located at 1048 Harmony Hill Road, Downingtown Pennsylvania 19335, USA (the “Provider”), and you, the Purchaser.
Whereas the Purchaser seeks to obtain, and the Provider seeks to provide, the personal services of individual consultation, coaching, and mentoring, on a fee-for-service basis,
Now, therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises herein, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, and agreeing to be bound thereby, the Purchaser and Provider agree to the following:
- The Provider’s Services of individual consultation, coaching, and mentoring, on a fee-for-service basis, include the following:
- Single-session, pre-scheduled video call, booked as needed by the Purchaser; and
- Follow-up e-mail, after a video call, if mutually agreed to by the Provider and Purchaser.
- The Provider does not offer other additional support between video calls.
- Payment is due from the Purchaser in full, via credit card or debit card, at the time of booking Services, at the following rates (which are subject to change without notice):
- $110.00 (USD) per 50-minute video call;
- $55.00 (USD) per 25-minute video call.
- The Provider will charge the Purchaser’s credit card or debit card for the full amount owed for payment of the Services booked, plus any applicable taxes, processing fees, and transaction fees.
Not Medical Advice
- The Purchaser agrees that the Provider’s Services will be delivered by a layperson peer consultant, coach, and mentor, not by a medical or mental healthcare provider.
- The Provider’s Services are not medical advice and should never take the place of working with a qualified medical provider. The Services are not mental healthcare and should not take the place of the Purchaser working with a qualified therapist, counselor, psychologist, or other mental healthcare provider. The Services do not constitute any sort of crisis intervention or crisis management. The Provider does not diagnose or treat any medical or mental health conditions. The Provider does not taper people off of medication.
- The Purchaser assumes sole responsibility for creating their own physical, mental, and emotional well-being, and understands and acknowledges that they alone are responsible for any decisions, choices, actions, inactions, and outcomes arising out of or resulting from using the Provider’s Services and any and all interactions with the Provider.
- The Provider will not:
- act as a therapist by providing psychological counseling, psychoanalysis, behavioral therapy, or the like; or
- assist anyone with a serious medical condition to resolve, manage, or improve that medical condition.
- The Provider’s Services are for informational, educational, and supportive purposes only, and are not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional medical or mental health treatment, advice, and/or diagnosis.
- The Purchaser agrees that they should review any and all changes to medications, diet, lifestyle, exercise regimen, supplement routine, and the like with a qualified medical professional.
Limitations of Liability
- The Provider does not make any representation that all the information it provides is accurate or free of errors at all times, nor does it assume any responsibility for accuracy, safety, or efficacy of the information it provides as it applies to you.
- The Provider’s Services are offered “AS IS” and without representations, guarantees, or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, neither express nor implied, to the extent permitted by law. The Provider is not liable for damages of any kind related to use of the Services.
- The Purchaser does hereby waive and release, indemnify, and forever hold harmless the Provider and its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors, and assigns, of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that the Purchaser ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to the Services provided by the Provider, provided, however, that this waiver of liability does not apply to any gross negligence or intentional, willful, or wanton misconduct.
- Assumption of risk: The Purchaser assumes any and all risks of accessing Services from the Provider, and takes full responsibility and waives any claims of personal injury, death, or damage to personal property.
- No claims made regarding results: Any and all current or past-client testimonials, statements, or examples used by the Provider are simply that: examples. They are not guarantees that the Purchaser will also experience or receive the same results. Each person’s circumstances are unique and nothing shall be interpreted as a guarantee that the Purchaser will experience the same results as another client.
Cancellations and Refunds
- The Purchaser may cancel or reschedule Services without obligation for payment, provided that the Purchaser notifies the provider at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the Services, via e-mail to email@example.com or by following the prompts in the booking confirmation e-mail sent to the Purchaser.
- Refunds, minus any processing or transaction fees, will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours or more in advance of scheduled Services.
- The Provider will not issue a refund for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of scheduled Services or in the event of a no-show by the Purchaser.
- The Provider will not issue a refund for any Services already conducted.
- In the event of a chargeback, the Provider reserves the right to report the chargeback to the credit bureaus as a delinquent account.
- This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both the Provider and Purchaser agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any information learned by either party throughout the provision of Services (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. The Provider and Purchaser shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by either in safeguarding their own Confidential Information. The obligation of the parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, the Provider or Purchaser may disclose Confidential Information to the extent necessary as required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction, and/or any governmental authority or agency. Where permitted by law or legally permissible, a request for information shall be disclosed in writing to the other party prior to disclosure. The Provider may, from time to time, disclose general information in a private setting to colleagues or supervisors for the purposes of professional growth and development, in order to provide the best Services possible to the Purchaser. In such instances, no personally identifying information will be revealed.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any action brought by any party arising out of or from this Agreement shall be brought within the state of Pennsylvania, County of Chester, and any arbitration shall be held within 50 miles of Downingtown, Pennsylvania.
Entire Agreement; Severability
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Provider and the Purchaser, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The provisions of this Agreement may not be waived, altered, amended, or repealed, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of both the Provider and the Purchaser.
- The provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed severable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision hereof. If any section, subsection, sentence, or clause of this Agreement shall be adjudged illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability shall have no effect on the Agreement as a whole or on any section, subsection, sentence, or clause hereof not expressly so adjudged.
By clicking I AGREE and by purchasing Services from the Provider, the Purchaser acknowledges:
- I have read, understand, and fully agree to the terms of this Agreement.
- I understand and confirm that I have given up considerable future legal rights.
- I agree to this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise, or guarantee being communicated to me.
- I am 18 years of age or older and mentally and legally competent to enter into this Agreement.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact Leela Ehrhart at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.