Compassion, understanding, hope.
Leela offers coaching and consultation around a variety of questions, challenges, and opportunities for growth that arise in the face of the decision to come off of psychiatric drugs and embark on a life without them. Leela works with people at all stages of the journey, offering information, wisdom, and years of lived experience to provide support with:
- The decision to withdraw
- Preparing to withdraw (mind, body, spirit, life)
- The tapering and withdrawal process
- Post-tapering and withdrawal challenges
- Navigating iatrogenic injury
- Working effectively with medical and mental health providers
- Making sense of your experience
- Understanding dis-ease outside of the conventional medicalized system
- Embodying a more empowered story
- Healing through living
Wherever you are on your journey, know that you are never alone! Having the right support can make all the difference. Book an appointment with Leela today.